The Maintenance Scorecard
By: Daryl Mather
Hardcover: 258 pages
Published by: Industrial Press, Inc.
Publication Date: March 2005
Dimensions (in inches): 9 x 6.2 x 0.9
- Provides the RCM Scorecard, which is unique to this book and has not been done previously to this level of detail.
- Includes information and hints on each phase of the maintenance scorecard approach.
- Focuses at length on the creation of strategy for asset management and details the differences between various industry types, sectors and markets.
- Offers an introduction to the methodology of Problem Elimination Logic, and its application and use in the industry.
- Contains a brief overview of the Technical Change Management System a method for increasing the effectiveness of capital spending in maintenance.
- Provides a guide to some of the true uses and limitations of benchmarking as a strategic tool for improvement.
- Uses many illustrations throughout to explain and underline the concepts being presented.
Copyright 1996-2009, The Plant Maintenance Resource Center . All Rights Reserved.
Revised: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015 12:08:10 AEDT